Taos Mountain Bike Association (TMBA) creates, enhances, and protects riding opportunities in and around Taos County and Northern New Mexico. We are backed by the International Mountain Bicycling Association, and are committed to organizing riders and advocating for mountain biking locally and regionally.
- We create a powerful voice for trails, public lands and management policies that welcome bikes.
- We advocate for mountain bike access and acceptance nationwide.
- We build sustainable trails and bike facilities to make mountain biking more accessible.
- We teach environmentally responsible trail building and trail etiquette practices.
- We inspire more people to experience the outdoors on bicycles.
- We educate bike groups on how to organize and make mountain biking better at the local level.
- Covid times are still great times for trail riding. The …Read More »
- The Tres Piedras Ranger District of the Carson National Forest …Read More »
- Trails in Taos and the southern Rockies are as crowded …Read More »
- Due to some recent forest thinning, an amazing opportunity has …Read More »
- In a response printed in today’s Taos News, TMBA addresses …Read More »
- I don’t like to stop riding in winter. Over the …Read More »
- As we are looking forward to 2020, we thought it …Read More »
- In an effort to help inform the voters of Taos …Read More »
- TMBA Board and member representatives attended the NM Departments of …Read More »
- As we approach the end of winter and the onset …Read More »