Taos Mountain Bike Association (TMBA) creates, enhances, and protects riding opportunities in and around Taos County and Northern New Mexico. We are backed by the International Mountain Bicycling Association, and are committed to organizing riders and advocating for mountain biking locally and regionally.
- We create a powerful voice for trails, public lands and management policies that welcome bikes.
- We advocate for mountain bike access and acceptance nationwide.
- We build sustainable trails and bike facilities to make mountain biking more accessible.
- We teach environmentally responsible trail building and trail etiquette practices.
- We inspire more people to experience the outdoors on bicycles.
- We educate bike groups on how to organize and make mountain biking better at the local level.
- We’re looking for a few more TMBA members to join …Read More »
- Join us for our season kickoff at Tres Piedras on …Read More »
- Meeting Time / Location: Sunday May 02, 2021 • 9am …Read More »
- Over the past few months, a group of hard-core trail …Read More »
- Celebrate Easter or just another Sunday by getting outside into …Read More »
- Despite a chilly wind, eleven rugged souls showed up to …Read More »
- UPDATE – Hey all, let’s plan to meet at the …Read More »
- The trails around Taos are full of mud and snow, …Read More »
- Horsethief has become ridable. It’s work getting through the snow …Read More »
- Winter Riding Update: Several Taos riders have recently made the …Read More »
- TMBA members were rewarded with fine conditions for the second …Read More »