Taos Mountain Bike Association (TMBA) creates, enhances, and protects riding opportunities in and around Taos County and Northern New Mexico. We are backed by the International Mountain Bicycling Association, and are committed to organizing riders and advocating for mountain biking locally and regionally.
- We create a powerful voice for trails, public lands and management policies that welcome bikes.
- We advocate for mountain bike access and acceptance nationwide.
- We build sustainable trails and bike facilities to make mountain biking more accessible.
- We teach environmentally responsible trail building and trail etiquette practices.
- We inspire more people to experience the outdoors on bicycles.
- We educate bike groups on how to organize and make mountain biking better at the local level.
- Horsethief has become ridable. It’s work getting through the snow …Read More »
- Winter Riding Update: Several Taos riders have recently made the …Read More »
- TMBA members were rewarded with fine conditions for the second …Read More »
- Sunday December 27th, 8:30 am.Ride the frozen Mesa with winter …Read More »
- TMBA has been working closely with ECTA and the BLM …Read More »
- The Enchanted Circle Trails Association has been working under a …Read More »
- Two representatives from TMBA met with the Town of Taos …Read More »
- Covid times are still great times for trail riding. The …Read More »
- The Tres Piedras Ranger District of the Carson National Forest …Read More »
- Trails in Taos and the southern Rockies are as crowded …Read More »