Welcome to Taos Mountain Bike Association
Formerly known as DNMA, we have changed our name Taos Mountain Bike Association to better promote mountain biking in Taos County and Northern New Mexico.
Taos Mountain Bike Association (TMBA) was born out the love for mountain biking and the belief that this community cares about creating, enhancing, and protecting riding opportunities in and around Taos county and Northern New Mexico. We are a group of avid mountain bike riders backed by the International Mountain Bicycling Association committed to organizing riders and advocating for mountain biking locally and regionally.
- We create a powerful voice for trails, public lands and management policies that welcome bikes.
- We advocate for mountain bike access and acceptance nationwide.
- We build sustainable trails and bike facilities to make mountain biking more accessible.
- We teach environmentally responsible trail building and trail etiquette practices.
- We inspire more people to experience the outdoors on bicycles.
- We educate bike groups on how to organize and make mountain biking better at the local level.
Here you can find out more about the projects we are involved in, connect with us, and learn about the riding opportunities that exist in the area.