Welcome to Taos Mountain Bike Association
Formerly known as DNMA, we have changed our name Taos Mountain Bike Association to better promote mountain biking in Taos County and Northern New Mexico.
Taos Mountain Bike Association (TMBA) creates, enhances, and protects riding opportunities in and around Taos County and Northern New Mexico. We are backed by the International Mountain Bicycling Association, and are committed to organizing riders and advocating for mountain biking locally and regionally.
- We create a powerful voice for trails, public lands and management policies that welcome bikes.
- We advocate for mountain bike access and acceptance nationwide.
- We build sustainable trails and bike facilities to make mountain biking more accessible.
- We teach environmentally responsible trail building and trail etiquette practices.
- We inspire more people to experience the outdoors on bicycles.
- We educate bike groups on how to organize and make mountain biking better at the local level.
- We’re bringing back the classic Tony Marquez Trail (TR 41)! …Read More »
- On Sunday, August 11th, 9:00 am, TMBA will host another …Read More »
- Over 20 riders met up Thursday evening to enjoy a …Read More »
- We will meet at the lower parking lot for the …Read More »
- Huge thanks to the 11 volunteers who ripped the last …Read More »