Welcome to Taos Mountain Bike Association
Formerly known as DNMA, we have changed our name Taos Mountain Bike Association to better promote mountain biking in Taos County and Northern New Mexico.
Taos Mountain Bike Association (TMBA) creates, enhances, and protects riding opportunities in and around Taos County and Northern New Mexico. We are backed by the International Mountain Bicycling Association, and are committed to organizing riders and advocating for mountain biking locally and regionally.
- We create a powerful voice for trails, public lands and management policies that welcome bikes.
- We advocate for mountain bike access and acceptance nationwide.
- We build sustainable trails and bike facilities to make mountain biking more accessible.
- We teach environmentally responsible trail building and trail etiquette practices.
- We inspire more people to experience the outdoors on bicycles.
- We educate bike groups on how to organize and make mountain biking better at the local level.
- It is the start of the riding season. With it …Read More »
- Taos Mountain Bike Association board member, Loren Bell, addressed the …Read More »
- Northwest of Questa in the Rio Grande Del Norte National …Read More »
- This little trail surprised me because it is actually in …Read More »