Welcome to Taos Mountain Bike Association
Formerly known as DNMA, we have changed our name Taos Mountain Bike Association to better promote mountain biking in Taos County and Northern New Mexico.
Taos Mountain Bike Association (TMBA) creates, enhances, and protects riding opportunities in and around Taos County and Northern New Mexico. We are backed by the International Mountain Bicycling Association, and are committed to organizing riders and advocating for mountain biking locally and regionally.
- We create a powerful voice for trails, public lands and management policies that welcome bikes.
- We advocate for mountain bike access and acceptance nationwide.
- We build sustainable trails and bike facilities to make mountain biking more accessible.
- We teach environmentally responsible trail building and trail etiquette practices.
- We inspire more people to experience the outdoors on bicycles.
- We educate bike groups on how to organize and make mountain biking better at the local level.
- In a response printed in today’s Taos News, TMBA addresses …Read More »
- I don’t like to stop riding in winter. Over the …Read More »
- As we are looking forward to 2020, we thought it …Read More »
- In an effort to help inform the voters of Taos …Read More »
- TMBA Board and member representatives attended the NM Departments of …Read More »
- As we approach the end of winter and the onset …Read More »
- Deadline to comment is November 7. The Carson National Forest …Read More »
- This Saturday, October 12th, 12:30pm, volunteers are needed to do …Read More »
- Join us at Garcia Park Friday Sept 20 thru Sunday …Read More »
- On my way to Wisconsin, i had the opportunity to …Read More »
- TMBA has launched a new initiative involving riding and trail …Read More »